Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Gold Coast Turf Club, Bundall
Deceased Estate High Level Waterside Apartment
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This large 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is located on the 8th floor with incredible views of the ocean, city skyline, Nerang River and Budd's Beach -
Residential only building 'Modena on Chevron'
The apartment features a designer kitchen with soft close drawers, Caesar stone benches, a Delonghi gas stove and oven, spacious lounge and dining areas, luxurious master bedroom and ensuite with spa and spacious walk-in-robes, generous 2nd Bedroom, and a large balcony ideal for alfresco living whilst overlooking the main river, along with secure garaging.
This apartment has style and is located in the central waterfront village of Chevron Island with everything on offer - Opportunity, Location & Position.
- One of the newest buildings in Chevron Island
- Very large entertaining balcony with spectacular uninterrupted views of the city skyline
- North easterly aspect
- Large 127sqm apartment
- Spacious, contemporary tones throughout
- Basement car park for added security
- Rental Return - $630 - $660
- Body Corp approximately $109 per week
- 5 minute walk to boutique shops and local restaurants & cafes
- Polished porcelain tiling
- Building facilities include - resort style pool, spa, sauna, BBQ facilities and a gymnasium.
- The most central location of the Gold Coast
- 5 minutes walk to the famous Surfers Paradise beaches and the city nightlife
- Close to transport - Minutes to the light rail, transport, beaches, cafes & restaurants
This apartment is vacant and ready to move in now or rent out!
Don't miss this opportunity!
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.