Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Ideal Investment On Chevron Island
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is an exceptional opportunity to obtain a rare three bedroom apartment in Tarcoola Crescent, Chevron Island.
Located on the ground floor, this modern apartment is priced to sell and an absolute must to inspect.
This beautifully maintained and well presented property has an open plan living and dining area that flows seamlessly onto a large balcony which was designed for entertaining.
- Three large bedrooms, two bathrooms, two secure car parks.
- Boutique building with 15 residential only units.
- Low Body Corporate Rates of approx. $77.42 per week.
- Spacious kitchen designed for entertaining.
- Very large balcony facing a highly sought after north easterly aspect.
- Spacious and practical designed with low maintenance.
- Prestigious entry with electronic security.
- A high standard of fixtures and finishes.
- Quality stainless steel kitchen appliances.
- Dedicated storage space.
- Neat & tidy, well maintained
- Facilities include swimming pool & BBQ area.
- Short stroll to the light rail and public transport.
- Situated 400m from the Surfers Paradise beach
- 150m from Chevron Renaissance Shopping center, cafes and 250m from Cavil Avenue.
Tarcoola Crescent is one of the quietest and most sought after streets on Chevron Island. Coupled with excellent finishes and a combination of the above ensure a highly sought after property suitable for both owner-occupiers and astute investors.
Level: Ground Floor
Size: 161m2 *
Body Corporate: $4026.18 per year = $77.42 per week *
GCCC Rates: $1620 per year = $31 per week *
GCCC Water: $1316.12 per year = $25.31 per week *
Currently permanently rented until the 15th November 2017
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.