Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PRICE DROP - WILL NOT LAST!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This single level family home home is located on a sprawling 927m2 allotment and features multiple indoor and outdoor living areas with a huge back yard and pool area. Boasting a thoughtfully appointment main living area with ultra high ceilings that overlooks the pool and outdoor areas making it perfect for the buyer that likes to entertain!. This abode will also lend itself to the larger family that wants a big block size whilst still being close to the action but still within a quiet family precinct.
• East facing undercover outdoor area overlooking the North East facing in ground pool
• Air conditioning in both living area's
• Master bedroom is ensuited with large built in robe and ceiling fans
• All other bedrooms feature built in robes and ceiling fans
• Located across the road from magnificent Girral Park
• Lots of off street parking
• Ten Panel solar system and solar hot water
• Walking distance to the Paradise rivers precinct which has magnificent parks and reserves, two of which back onto the
• Close proximity to a number of schools, shopping centres, Gold Coast University and Hospital and only 10 minutes to
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
927m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.