IDEAL LOCATION & PRICED TO SELL
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A great family friendly suburb nestled between the beautiful Broadwater and Helensvale, this 3 bedroom freestanding home is a must to inspect!
Family has outgrown and needs to move to their next home. Solid brick and tile, air conditioned home with a great outdoor living area and back yard. Ideal location with easy access to M1, Brisbane rail line, Westfield Shopping Centre at Helensvale, schools and a fantastic park just 50m up the street.
This property is priced to sell and won't last long.
- Brick and tile construction
- Master bedroom has air conditioning, ceiling fan and walk in wardrobe through to bathroom
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms both have built-ins and ceiling fan
- Open plan lounge, dining and good size kitchen
- Kitchen has stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and plenty of bench space including pantry
- Huge two way bathroom which could be converted to an ensuite and bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Good size laundry with storage
- Private outdoor entertaining area with lights and power
- Grassed back yard with room for kids play equipment
- Single garage plus shade sail for another car accommodation out the front
- Timber look flooring to all living areas and carpets to bedrooms
- Fully screened
- Room to store a boat or small van
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
346m² / 0.09 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.