Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
WALK TO GOLF CLUB ARUNDEL HILLS
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac this home features:
* 4 bedrooms
* Main bathroom & ensuite
* Spacious lounge room & dining area
* Separate family room
* Quality kitchen with Corian bench top
* Stunning polished Kempas hardwood flooring
* High ceilings throughout
* Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans
* Fully insulated
* Remote double lock up garage
* Large undercover entertainment area
* Fenced inground swimming pool
* 875m2 block
* Level rear grassed yard
* Side access for boat/caravan
* Established gardens
* Backing onto Arundel Hills Golf Course
* Walk to Golf Course - Extremely rare rear gate provides access via very short walk to the Club House. Uninterrupted and magnificent views of the Club House, practice fairway, 1st and 9th hole and to the lake adjoining the 9th green
* Positioned amongst quality homes in a quiet cul-de-sac
* Perfectly presented throughout
* Wonderful family home
* An inspection is highly recommended!
Positioned in sought after Arundel Hills Country Club Estate. Only minutes to Arundel Hills Golf Club, AB Paterson Private College, Arundel State School, Griffith University, Gold Coast University Hospital, Harbour Town Shopping & Helensvale Westfield Shopping Centre. Easy access to Gold Coast Light Rail, Helensvale Train Station, M1 & local amenities. Approximately 10-15 minutes' drive to Southport CBD & Broadwater.
- Air Conditioning
- Polished Timber Floor
875m² / 0.22 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.