Family home close to schools and amenities
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
"PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO BOOK AN INSPECTION OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME"
This three bedroom duplex is in a great location, with easy access to transport and a short distance to schools and Southport CBD
- Good sized kitchen with gas cooktop
- Security screens to most windows
- Open plan living and dining area with wood look flooring
- Air conditioning to main living area
- Single lock up garage
- Great deck to enjoy a leisurely cup of coffee
- Good sized fully fenced yard
- Storage room of garage
- Stroll around the corner to the local shopping village which includes eateries, bakery and mini mart
- GC Light Rail stop located on Nerang Street
- Ferry Road Markets are within 1 km/approximate 15 minute walk.
- Southport CBD is approximately a 20 minute walk (2 km).
- The Southport School within a 10 minute walk and St Hilda's being approximately 15 minutes. Keebra Park High school just a few hundred metres with numerous other schools and child care centres within a short drive.
- Griffith University and the New GC Hospital are within a 10 minute drive as is most of the amenities the Gold Coast has to offer
*Important* whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of marketing.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Electric Heating
- Gas Hot Water
- Internal Laundry
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.