APPLY NOW FOR PRE-APPROVAL
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO BOOK AN INSPECTION OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME.
DIRECTIONS - Located off Rifle Range Road is the heights Estate. Turn onto the heights Blvd.
Tasetefully designed with timber floor boards throughout and a modern neutral palette, this 3 bedroom residence in the much sought after Heights Estate is a must to inspect.
- Three good sized bedrooms all with build in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- The master suite boats the modern ensuite and walk in robe along with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Enjoy the modern kitchen with quality appliances, complete with a microwave nook!
- Open plan living and dining areas with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Enjoy the modern bathroom with LARGE bathtub and contemporary rain drop shower heads!
- Outdoor Alfresco area with ceiling fan, perfect for the entertainer!
- Fully fenced yard
- Automatic garage door + internal access
The Heights is a master planned community located on the northern Gold Coast just 40 minutes from the beaches of Surfers Paradise; with fantastic schools, sports and recreation facilities, medical services and shopping centres just minutes away. The Heights is perfectly positioned between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, you really do get the best of both worlds! Easy access to the M1 has you only 45 minutes from the culture and commerce of Brisbane, with Coomera Train Station just a stones throw away!
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE SELECT THE APPLY ONLINE ICON AND COMPLETE ALL RELEVANT DETAILS AND ATTACH IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- District Views
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.