GORGEOUS RENOVATED FAMILY HOME IN A WORLD OF IT'S OWN
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO BOOK AN INSPECTION OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Nestled away from the street and overlooking a gorgeous park, this home is located a short stroll away to trendy Chirn Park and the Broadwater. From dinner parties to barbeques and kids parties; this incredible renovated Queenslander with wrap around verandah reflects alfresco living at its finest.
- Private and peaceful off street position adjoining a park
- Picturesque outlook to trees, playground and green lawns
- Low maintenance polished timber and newly tiled floors
- Huge master with floor to ceiling glass doors and retreat
- Customise the floor plan to suit your own lifestyle
- Spacious wrap around verandah allowing year round entertaining
- Large entertainers kitchen with ample storage and walk-in pantry
- Open plan living areas opening out to verandah and park views
- Ideally located, only a short stroll to Chirn Park and Broadwater
Location of the property is ideal situated right in the heart of Labrador only means one thing. EVERYTHING IS AT YOUR FINGER TIPS!
* 650m* to Chirn Park, shops, bars & cafes
* 650m* to Marine Parade, Broadwater Parklands
* 2km* to Southport CBD
* 1.1km* to Labrador State School
* 2.4km * to Southport State High School
* 3.5km * to Griffith University & G.C Hospital
*( Approximate distance)
Don't miss out on this golden opportunity INSPECT TODAY!
*IMPORTANT* WHILST EVERY CARE IS TAKEN IN THE PREPARATION OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MARKETING, RAY WHITE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS IN TYPING OF INFORMATION. ALL INFORMATION IS CONSIDERED CORRECT AT THE TIME OF ADVERTISING.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Beach
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- District Views
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.