Our Community Involvement
We feel as a successful member of the Gold Coast community it is only fitting to give something back to the community that has helped us achieve what we are today.
We have supported Muscular Dystrophy Queensland for over 20 years now and are very proud to have raised over $3million through our charity ball. The cure for Muscular Dystrophy will also cure many other genetic diseases and with any luck could be possible before the end of the year.
The Gold Coast beach plays an important role in the lifestyle we live and we believe it is necessary to keep these beaches safe. Therefore, for just over 10 years we have helped raise much-needed funds for Surfers Paradise and Southport Life Saving Clubs through the Ray White Surfers Paradise and V8 Supercars Business Lunch. Over the years we have raised an excess of $500,000, which has enabled the clubs to purchase rescue equipment.
To summarise a number of other community initiatives or organisations we help include:
- Ray White Hope Island Golf Day Annual Fundraiser
- Free Yoga in the Park courtesy of our Ray White Main Beach office
- Animal Welfare League Window Pet Projects displayed in every office
- Donating gifts to the Salvation Army Red Shield Appeal
- Sponsor a child through the foster parent plan for 30 plus years
- Andrew Bell, CEO, attends and conduct various charity Auctions over the course of the year (Gold Coast Hospital Ball, Polo by The Sea, Flight Care)
- Andrew Bell, CEO, is a chairman of the Gold Coast Business & Community Committee for the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games
- Supporting various local community groups such as schools, Chamber of Commerce and other organisations by giving financial donations
- Offer various events for free to the community to gain access to the best services (Gold Coast Home & Living Expo, Landlord Symposium, Fortnightly Newsletter)
Interesting in donating to one of our events, or simply interested in attending?